Click Here to Order!
Millar's Genuine Wood Ovens presents the all-new F4 Series Wood Fired Oven / Pizza Oven. Very modern Italian design. Now anyone can produce traditional-style Artisan pizzas, breads, and a whole lot more. Brick & Stainless steel construction, a portable commercial quality brick wood fired oven that will last a lifetime.
- ALL NEW IMPROVED MODEL THICKER GAUGE BODY WITH EXTRA HEAVY DUTY STAND TO HOLD MORE WOOD,LARGER HEAVY DUTY WHEELS,FULL 2 INCH THICK FIRE BRICK FOR MORE HEAT RETENTION AND TEMP STABILITY,STAINLESS CHANNEL SYSTEM FOR THE BRICKS SO THEY DON'T MOVE DURING HEAT UP AND BEAUTIFUL FULL TANG WOOD HANDLES!
- Proudly Millars has over 25 years experience building commercial cooking equipment.
- GENUINE Millars F4 wood oven quality (Not a copy) with free lifetime tech/cooking support
- 100% Stainless Steel Body inside and out
- Fully insulated with a ceramic blanket double wall construction. unlike the competition Millars F4 has The highest density best quality insulation of any oven to insure the most heat retention!
- Separate Heavy duty very thick 100% stainless steel stand included
- You can remove the oven portion and be set on another masonry surface to achieve the built in look as well
- Fire Brick lined "Floor" Cooking Surface with anti brick movement rails unlike other ovens on the market our fire bricks dont move as much as the other ovens to keep your cooking surface smooth!
- Built in ash-catching tray & grates
- Built in Thermometer
- Fully adjustable flue temp control on smoke stack with spark arrested cap
- Faster warm up time than traditional construction. Be cooking in as little as 30 minutes!
- Cooks pizzas in as little as 2 minutes
- Commercial quality oven
- Casters for easy moving
- Free $300.00 value Startup Supply kit that includes
- 1x long wooden handle commercial aluminum pizza peel
- 1x long wooden handle floor brush with scraper
- 2x high temp long oven mitts
- 1x pizza cutter tool
- 1x 30lb box of Genuine red alder hardwood.
- Owner's Manual
- Recipe booklet
- 60 minute training DVD to teach you how to become an expert on making the best food using your new F4 oven! Watch the preview below!
- Also a new bonus large removable cooking grill grate to transform your oven into a steak,seafood,chicken grill.
- Plus you get a bonus!!! 30 lbs of genuine seasoned,split the very best northwest red alder More wood available at an additional cost. Shipping cost is additional on wood only 30.00
- Genuine Italian terracotta cookware at an additional cost
- Shipping weight for oven is 450
- Residential and lift gate service is an extra charge please contact us for extra shipping charges.
- Outside Dimensions are 48inches deep 53inces tall without smoke stack 81 inches tall with smoke stack, 34 inches wide
- Inside fire/cooking dimensions 36 1/2 deep 28 wide
- You can up to 4x 12 inches pizzas at one time!
- We have the best customer after sales service and the very best attention to the fit and finish detail!
allenbock (Tuesday, 06 December 2011)
Hi Toddrnrn I wanted to give you an update; I finally got my new oven to my house yesterday after setting in my warehouse for 2 weeks. As I started to unpack it I could see the quality in your oven, the parts are well made and everything fitted together as they should down to the casters. All the extras that you add to make the package arrived safe and undamaged. I have not had a chance to fire it up yet and am hoping to do that soon. I will let you know how it goes. Thank you!!rnrnAllenrnLawrenceville GArn
ad1981 (Tuesday, 29 November 2011)
Todd, The oven rocks !! It's even more awesome than I imagined ! Cooked my first few pizzas and am getting better with each one. Thanks buddy, your DA MAN !! Skip Stone West Chicago I am a professional local chef and cafe owner who is certified in wood oven baking, so when I saw this I had to own one. After setting it up and using it for numerous bakes and general cooking of family dinners and a neighbors birthday party as well.. I can say without question these ovens are as impressive as anything I've ever cooked on. Todd, I thank you.. my backyard has become the envy of the neighborhood, and my cooking has never become so easy and flavorful. Dan Bartkowski Portland oregon
The shipping is a flat 450.00 estimated cost For a commercial address with a loading dock. You can also pickup at a shipping terminal if theres one close. lift gate charges or residential charges are not included. Also in some outlying areas out of our shipping zone it will cost more than 450.00 please call us first so we can get an exact quote. You can Pay by Paypal or Visa MC. Call me if you have any questions call me 360 686-3643 ask for Todd or email me at email@example.com. espressoonlinecom. Thanks for looking!
Heres what people are saying about Millars wood ovens:
Good morning Todd,
I Just wanted to touch base with you now that I have received and used the pizza oven. I was so surprised when the package came and the assembly was so simple. It was up and going in under an hour. The oven is absolutely gorgeous and is quite a showpiece even when not in use. We got it going in no time, thanks to the instructions on your DVD. We tried making pizza last evening and it worked perfectly. The oven maintained it's heat and was a pleasure to use.
Thanks again for your incredible support throughout this entire process, and I hope to get the word out that the Millar's oven is a great value for anyone looking for a top quality pizza oven.
Take care, John H
Just wanted to pass on that we are loving having this pizza oven here. Everyone needs one of these in their backyard! We are baking quite a bit of bread in it as well and it tastes great.
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DELIVERY*
Do not sign for your shipment until you have inspected it for damage!
Make the truck driver wait while you break down, open, and inspect the items. If any item is clearly damaged, or if you have any doubt about possible damage, you MUST do the following:
- Note it clearly on the bill of lading before signing.
- Keep your copy of the bill of lading.
- Contact us within 1 business day.
- Keep the damaged packing materials for inspection.
- Take pictures of the damage.
***If part or all of your shipment is damaged and you did not note this in any way on the bill of lading, we CANNOT guarantee any compensation for damages.
What is liftgate service?
A liftgate is a motorized platform attached to the back of the truck that will physically lower your order to the ground, so that you can take it inside your business or residence. The truck driver will place your order on the ground, and you are responsible for bringing it inside. If you do not have a loading dock or a forklift, you will need a liftgate and must select this option at checkout. The charge for the liftgate is $45.00, but additional fees will apply if a liftgate is added after checkout.
What is a delivery appointment?
If you select a delivery appointment at checkout, the carrier will contact you when your order arrives at their delivering terminal. They will call you to schedule an appointment to deliver your order within a four hour window. We offer this service to all of our customers at no charge. If you are shipping to a residence, a delivery appointment will be required. If you have any doubt about an authorized recipient being available to receive your order, or if you are not always open Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 8:00pm, you will need a delivery appointment and must let us know. Additional fees will apply if no one is present when delivery is attempted and the carrier is forced to redeliver.
Also make sure to call us at (360) 686-3643 before you bid or buy this item to make sure your shipping zone is not in an outlying area. We use a large national shipping company that has terminals all over the USA but there still are areas that cost more to ship to than the flat rate. Also you can avoid extra residential and lift gate charges by picking the freight up at the terminal or having it delivered to a business with a loading dock or forklift.